1. Choose Your Vehicle/ Browse the Stock Listings
• View and select the vehicle you are interested in using our stock list or as contact according your requirment.
• All vehicles are Japanese auction, having different grade like 3, 3.5 and 4 or above where it is considered fairly new and in good condition.
2. You can search with year, model, Price, Steering etc.
You can search with year, model, Price, Steering etc.
• When you find the car you are interested in
• Make an inquiry to the Vandor/ by exchanging messages/email etc.
• Negotiate with the Supplier, regard price, color, condition and model etc.
3. Request Proforma Invoice
• Place your Order Proforma Invoice
4. The seller will inform you the following things
• That please wait for the updates from the seller.
• Regard payment Confirmation, Shipping Schedule, B/L copy, and Original Document.
You receive the order
5. Shipping arrangement
when the payment is cleared, sending you a TT confirmation by e-mail and we start the shipping procedure (that takes normally 5-15 days) and inform you first available vessel.
1. Our logistics team will send you “Booking notice” by email as soon as shipping schedule is fixed.
2.“Notice for Shipment” will be sent after the departure of the vessel by email.
3. Documents below will be sent before the arrival of the vessel by courier. (Depending on the import country requirments, those document will be sent by email)
-> Customs Invoice :This invoice is used by your local customs department to assess the value of your vehicle.
-> Bill of Lading :It is required at the port of destination in order to receive your vehicle from the port.
-> Other documents : May be required depending on your country’s rules.